Crisp blue skies, cool calm waters, and tranquil surroundings. A winter break at Loch Melfort Hotel will leave you feeling relaxed and refreshed.
Expect fabulous sunsets and when darkness settles the skies above twinkle with millions of stars. From remote forests, rugged coastlines, and white sandy beaches, Argyll has it all.
Take a day trip to explore the Inner Hebrides, where you can spot some of Scotland’s favourite wildlife, visit a castle, and (of course) taste a dram or two!
After a day exploring, the cosy Sea-View Lodge Rooms, traditional log fires, and uninterrupted island views from Loch Melfort Hotel are a welcome reward for guests. Sit back, relax and spend the evening planning what tomorrow’s adventure will be.
Our fully flexible Winter Offer is £165 per room in March and £175 in April 2022.
• Overnight en-suite accommodation in our best available room at time of booking (excluding Suites and Cosy Rooms)
• £20 per person per night dinner allowance for our award-winning Restaurant (booking is required)
• Full, locally sourced, Scottish breakfast
• No extra charge if you would like to bring your dog. Find out more about our Dog Friendly Rooms.
• Flexible Cancellation policy (see terms and conditions below)
• Additional children’s rate of only £15 per child including breakfast, and extra fold out bed in your room
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation can be made up until 10am on the day of arrival, at which point charge for the full stay is applicable. Rates quoted above are based on two adults sharing a room and include VAT at the prevailing rate.Additional children offer only suitable for children aged 2-12. All rooms available at the same price and will be allocated on a first come, first served booking basis. Suites and Cosy Rooms excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.