With the last few days dry and sunny, Receptionist Vikki made the most of the weather and made it up Beinn Chaorach, opposite the Hotel, to the trig point telephone box. This is a walk we often send our guests on as it offers magnificent views across Asknish Bay and the many islands.
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Vacancy: Housekeeper
- Vacancy: Sous Chef
- A Highland day out: Things to do with the family & kids near Oban
- A minimoon experience in Scotland’s Highlands – Loch Melfort Hotel
- Meet The Artist: Caroline Plummer
- Meet The Artist: Karen Liversedge
- Meet The Artist: Lucy Jane Walsh
- Meet The Artist: Kerrien Grant
- Meet The Artist: Victoria Maxwell Macdonald
- Meet The Artist: Mairi Fleck