Walking Holidays in Scotland
Whether you’re looking for gentle rambling or more arduous trekking, Argyll is covered in walk routes, trails and even Munro’s ripe for exploring. Our self-guided walking holidays are the perfect way to explore Scotland’s West coast at your own pace without the stress of itinerary planning.
Our Scottish walking holidays are priced at £484 for 2 nights and include:
- Downloadable maps for varying levels of ability with notes providing clear directions and points of interest.
- Walkers rooms fitted with bathtubs so you can relax those tired legs.
- High fibre breakfast to keep you feeling fuelled during your walk.
- Packed lunch.
- We can offer advice on which routes are suited to your ability.
- £40 per person allowance towards dinner is included each night in the restaurant, giving you the chance to sample the delights of local Argyll produce.
- A dram (or your favourite tipple) on return from your walk each day.
Oban Walking Tours
Why not add on a guided tour of Oban with a fully trained tourist guide? A great way to enjoy the beauty, history and heritage of the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’. Tours last approximately 90 minutes and cost from £10 per person. Speak to our team for details. This holiday is available April to October.
How to Book
This package is only available by booking directly with the hotel. Please contact the team: T: +44 1852 200 233 email@example.com Terms and Conditions This package is based on two people sharing a Sea-View Terrace Room and includes 2-night’s dinner, bed and breakfast and a range of facilities designed especially for our walking break customers. Single occupancy rates available. Supplements apply for room upgrades and £20 per night surcharge for Friday and Saturdays. Travel to walk starting points is not included.