SORRY, POSITION IS FILLED
We are delighted to be recruiting for an experienced section waiter with 1+ years’ experience in a fast-paced high end restaurant environment. We are looking for someone with a big personality and a can-do attitude. Someone who goes the extra mile to create guest experiences and build relationships. Someone who thrives in a busy service and who takes initiative to solve challenges and create systems to drive efficiencies.
The essential skills
- To be able to control a section and lead team members who are running plates and clearing for you
- Flexible & punctual. A team player who gets stuck into the role, proactive with a can-do attitude
- Full of energy, desire to be the best and progress in our team
- 1+ years working in a busy restaurant environment
- Focused on delivering fantastic customer service with a warm & friendly personality
- Trustworthy, passionate, fun and a true foodie. An eye for detail, quality, and speed
What’s in it for you?
- A share of service charge – 100% of which is split between the team
- Live in accommodation charged at £60 per week inclusive of all bills
- The hotel has excellent WIFI
- Opportunity to enjoy the beautiful Highlands on your time off from our stunning beach front location
- 2 days off straight every week so you have time to do this
- If you are part of a couple, you will have the same 2 consecutive days off every week regardless of departments you work in
- All meals on and off duty provided for free, meaning you can save everything you earn – unless you want to cook of course!
- Pro-rata equivalent of 28 holiday per annum – which will be paid at the end of your seasonal assignment
- A chance to meet new people, make new friends and have a memorable summer season’s work experience within Loch Melfort Hotel
- Permanent opportunities are available, and we will prioritise applications from talented team members at the end of the season!
- Opportunity to work for and nominate as a reference one of Scotland’s leading hotels who value their team immensely, are national living wage employers and offer great scope for personal development
- Applications from couples or friends highly welcome and the accommodation charge will be per couple, not per person
The package, benefits & opportunities
Live in position: 48 hours a week, 5 days on 2 days off.
Live out position: 1-48 hours a week, you tell us when your available.
Rate of pay: £9.50 per hour to start, plus weekly tips share, monthly credit card share and meals and uniform provided.
Discount: 20% off food, drink, and accommodation.
Job Type: Fixed term for 3.5 months from 23rd August 2021 (or whenever you can start) to 31st November 2021.
Please email your CV to Mrs Samantha Erskine, Manager on firstname.lastname@example.org
Opportunities available for partners if you would like to bring them along too, just mention it in your application.