The tractor was in today topping (cutting the grass) both fields in front of the hotel to prevent the spread of Dock seed into the NTS Arduaine Garden next door and in preparation for a helicopter due to land at the hotel tomorrow.
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Christmas Gifts from the Highlands of Scotland
- Cosy Winter Breaks
- Quinn: General Assistant
- Sara: Supervisor
- Castles, Lochs, and Legends: A Journey Through Historic Argyll
- Escape the Ordinary: Things to do in Oban
- Argyll Sunsets: Best photography spots in the West Scottish Highlands
- Adventure of a Lifetime: Sailing holidays in Argyll & The Isles
- Fall Into Autumn and Winter
- Whisky Adventures in Argyll: Distillery Tours, History & Beyond