We had the old and the new visit us today. The VIC 32 Clyde Puffer, built in 1943, made another trip to Arduaine, dropping guests off to visit the Gardens and our Chartroom II Bistro, followed by 2 guest arriving in a modern day helicopter. After numerous boats, helicopters and classic cars this summer, what will our guests arrive in next!
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Vacancy: Housekeeper
- Vacancy: Sous Chef
- A Highland day out: Things to do with the family & kids near Oban
- A minimoon experience in Scotland’s Highlands – Loch Melfort Hotel
- Meet The Artist: Caroline Plummer
- Meet The Artist: Karen Liversedge
- Meet The Artist: Lucy Jane Walsh
- Meet The Artist: Kerrien Grant
- Meet The Artist: Victoria Maxwell Macdonald
- Meet The Artist: Mairi Fleck