Summer Breaks in Argyll
What could be better than a relaxing getaway on the beautiful west coast of Scotland? Sit back, unwind, and enjoy delicious food and drink on our decking, whilst admiring the views.
We have plenty of things to do for the whole family including a play park, friendly Highland cows and goats (they love to say hello and get a wee scratch on the head), a beach for paddling and swimming, not to mention all the lovely coastal walks. If you are lucky you will also be able to spot the abundance of wildlife that live around the grounds and coast including rabbits, seals, otters and eagles.
Our team can’t wait to give you a warm Scottish welcome.
2024 rates coming soon
- Overnight en-suite accommodation in our best available room at time of booking (excluding Suites and Cosy Rooms)
- £25 per person per night dinner allowance, which can be used in our award-winning Restaurant (booking is required)
- Full, locally sourced, Scottish breakfast
- No extra charge if you want to bring your dog
- Free access to Arduaine Gardens between 4pm and 10pm
- Flexible Cancellation policy (see terms and conditions below)
- Additional children’s rate of only £15 per child including breakfast, and extra fold out bed in your room
Terms and conditions
Cancellation can be made up until 10am on the day of arrival, at which point charge for the full stay is applicable. Rates quoted above are based on two adults sharing a room and include VAT at the prevailing rate. Additional children offer only suitable for children aged 2-12. All rooms available at the same price and will be allocated on a first come, first served booking basis. Suites and Cosy Rooms excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.