Our entrance is getting a revamp with a brand new roof whilst the weather is dry. Fantastic doors handmade by a local carpenter are now in place along with matching wooden window frames. We were so impressed by the new doors’ appearance that the first part of the walkway between the hotel and the Cedar Wing will be clad with the same wood. Bespoke iron railings for the steps are ordered and the black limestone has been delivered to lay on the steps. A whole new image awaits…watch this space!
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Vacancy: Housekeeper
- Vacancy: Sous Chef
- A Highland day out: Things to do with the family & kids near Oban
- A minimoon experience in Scotland’s Highlands – Loch Melfort Hotel
- Meet The Artist: Caroline Plummer
- Meet The Artist: Karen Liversedge
- Meet The Artist: Lucy Jane Walsh
- Meet The Artist: Kerrien Grant
- Meet The Artist: Victoria Maxwell Macdonald
- Meet The Artist: Mairi Fleck