SORRY, NO LONGER AVAILABLE
We are looking for a Receptionist reporting directly into the Reception Manager. The successful Hotel Receptionist candidate would be responsible for being the initial contact for all guests visiting the property, checking them in, providing information for their stay, dealing with any queries and liaising with other departments within the property.
The Essential Skills:
- Possess very good experience in a Hotel Receptionist role within a top quality, boutique hotel environment
- Commitment to delivering exceptional levels of customer service and will be customer focused at all times
- Ability to work under pressure, to deadlines and targets
- Be proactive and work under your own initiative
- Possess a good commercial awareness and have a passion for the hospitality industry
- Possess a positive can-do attitude and flexibility
- Have an excellent telephone manner with the ability to communicate effectively
- Possess excellent IT skills and a knowledge of Rezlynx would be useful but not essential
- Must have excellent personal presentation and appearance
- Possess very good written, verbal communication and inter-personal skills
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills
- Be highly motivated with a drive to set high standards and strive for continuous improvement
- Be flexible and able to work to tight deadlines
- Have excellent attention to detail, cleanliness and accuracy
- Be a ‘team-player’
- Have good cash handling and credit/debit card skills
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities
Salary: £9.20 per hour + see seasonal staff information. Plus, excellent opportunities for partners in other departments in the hotel.
Job Type: Seasonal from 19th April 2021 – end November 2021.
How to apply:
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Mrs Alison Waterhouse, Reception Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org