A Scottish Springtime brings all the promises of Summer, without the crowds.
As the days get longer and the pleasant weather makes an appearance, the daffodils of Loch Melfort begin to poke their sleepy heads out in search of promised sunshine. There’s never a better time to take a fresh morning walk and breathe in the clear, coastal, Spring air. As you head for an early stroll along our quiet pebbled beach, don’t forget to say, “good morning” to our friendly resident Highland cows.
2024 Rates Coming Soon
- Overnight en-suite accommodation in our best available room at the time of booking (excluding Suites and Cosy Rooms)
- £20 per person per night dinner allowance for our award-winning Restaurant (booking is required)
- Full, locally sourced, Scottish breakfast
- No extra charge if you would like to bring your dog. Find out more about our Dog-Friendly Rooms.
- Flexible Cancellation policy (see terms and conditions below)
- Additional children’s rate of only £15 per child including breakfast, and extra fold-out bed in your room
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation can be made up until 10am on the day of arrival, at which point a charge for the full stay is applicable. Rates quoted above are based on two adults sharing a room and include VAT at the prevailing rate. Additional children offer only suitable for children aged 2-12. All rooms are available at the same price and will be allocated on a first-come, first served booking basis. Suites and Cosy Rooms are excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.