We’re delighted to be recruiting for an experienced section waiter with 1+ years experience in a fast paced high end restaurant environment. We’re looking for someone with a big personality and a can-do attitude. Someone who goes the extra mile to create guest experiences and build relationships. Someone who thrives in a busy service and who takes initiative to solve challenges and create systems to drive efficiencies.
The Essential Skills
- To be able to control a section and lead team members who are running plates and clearing for you.
- Flexible & punctual. A team player who gets stuck into the role, proactive with a can-do attitude
- Full of energy, desire to be the best and progress in our team
- 1+ years working in a busy restaurant environment.
- Focused on delivering fantastic customer service with a warm & friendly personality.
- Trustworthy, passionate, fun and a true foodie. An eye for detail, quality, and speed.
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities
Hours: can be flexible – 4 to 48 a week you tell us when your available! If you are full time its, 5 days on with 2 consecutive days off per week every week.
Rate of pay: £9.20 per hour to start plus weekly tips share, meals on duty are also provided.
Job Type: Permanent from 19th April 2021
Great scope for personal development. 20% off food and drink. Own transport desirable due to our rural location. Live in could be available with great job opportunities available for a partner in any area of the operation.
How to apply
Please send your CV and a covering letter to Mrs Samantha Erskine, Hotel Manager: email@example.com