Walking holidays in Scotland
Whether you’re looking for gentle rambling or more arduous trekking, Argyll is covered in walk routes, trails and even Munro’s ripe for exploring. Our self-guided walking holidays are the perfect way to explore Scotland’s West coast at your own pace without the stress of itinerary planning.
Our Scottish walking holidays are priced from £360 for 2 nights and include:
- Downloadable maps for varying levels of ability with notes providing clear directions and points of interest.
- Walkers rooms fitted with bathtubs so you can relax those tired legs.
- High fibre breakfast to keep you feeling fuelled during your walk.
- Packed lunch.
- We can offer advice on which routes are suited to your ability.
- £40 per person allowance towards dinner is included each night in either the restaurant or Bistro, giving you the chance to sample the delights of local Argyll produce.
- A dram of our ‘Malt of the Month’ (or your favourite tipple) on return from your walk.
Oban Walking Tours
Why not add on a guided tour of Oban with a fully trained tourist guide? A great way to enjoy the beauty, history and heritage of the ‘Seafood Capital of Scotland’. Tours last approximately 90 minutes and cost from £10 per person. Speak to our team for details.
This holiday is available April to October.
How to Book
Terms and Conditions
This package is based on two people sharing a Sea-View Terrace Room and includes 2-night’s dinner, bed and breakfast and a range of facilities designed especially for our walking break customers. Single occupancy rates available on request. Travel to walk starting points is not included.