We now have some lovely new brown road signs directing drivers to Loch Melfort Hotel and Arduaine Garden; two big new signs at the turning to Melfort in Kilmelford and at the Ardfern road end, two smaller to replace the originals at the 300 yard point, and a new double-sided one opposite the driveway to the hotel. Hopefully this will put an end to guests getting lost in Melfort Village and let more passing visitors know about the wonderful Arduaine Garden.
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Vacancy: Housekeeper
- Vacancy: Sous Chef
- A Highland day out: Things to do with the family & kids near Oban
- A minimoon experience in Scotland’s Highlands – Loch Melfort Hotel
- Meet The Artist: Caroline Plummer
- Meet The Artist: Karen Liversedge
- Meet The Artist: Lucy Jane Walsh
- Meet The Artist: Kerrien Grant
- Meet The Artist: Victoria Maxwell Macdonald
- Meet The Artist: Mairi Fleck