We are looking for someone with a high attention to detail who wants to be part of creating an exceptional guest experience.
Previous experience is not required as personality and willingness to do well and work in a great team are more important. We will provide you with all the training and support you need to perform.
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- Hours can be flexible – 1-5 days a week, you tell us when you are available
- Shifts are between 9.45am and 3pm but start and finish times can be flexible to coincide with buses
- Rate of pay £10.90 per plus share of tronc. Tips work out to be an extra £2-£3 more per hour
- Great scope for personal development
- 20% off food and drink. Sage employee benefits
- Assist with the cleaning of all front of house and guest bedrooms
- Change linen and replenish products as required on basis of room occupation
- Undertake deep cleaning on a programmed basis as instructed
Job Type: Flexible from 1st May 2022, hotel is open from February to November, hours could reduce in November and February too when it is a little quieter.
Please email Mrs Samantha Erskine, Manager at email@example.com