Corryvreckan Swimming package
Loch Melfort Hotel is delighted to team up with swimming experience experts SwimTrek, giving you the opportunity to take part in one of Scotland’s most iconic open water swims. The Gulf of Corryvreckan (featured in Robson Green’s “wild Swimming” programme) is transformed into a whirlpool during tides – safe to swim across during slack water when the whirlpool is dormant. This challenge is not for the faint-hearted. SwimTrek’s safety escorts will accompany you throughout the duration of the swim. Your trip will be followed by the opportunity to relax in the picturesque hamlet of Craobh Haven – a magical end to your unforgettable adventure.
SORRY NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE.
- 2-nights en-suite accommodation in a sea-view room
- £40 per person allowance towards dinner is included each night in either the restaurant or Bistro, giving you the chance to sample the delights of local Argyll produce.
- Full Scottish breakfast each morning
- Packed lunch
- Extra towels to take on your swimming adventure
- Fully guided swim trip across the Corryvreckan with Swimtrek – approx. 1.5km
- A list of the best places to go wild swimming in the area
After your wild swimming adventure warm up in the cosy lounge at Loch Melfort Hotel with your favourite dram or a hot chocolate. With stunning views over Asknish Bay and excellent Scottish hospitality, there is no better place to relax and unwind. How to Book To make a reservation please contact the team: T: +44 1852 200 233 firstname.lastname@example.org Terms and Conditions Prices quoted above are based on single occupancy in a sea-view bedroom and include service and VAT. Rates are available for shared occupancy. Supplements apply for room upgrades. All dietary requirements can be catered for. You will require your own transport for this trip. This package is only available on selected dates stated above. A non-refundable £150 deposit is required at time of booking. Love wild swimming but looking for something a bit easier? Loch Melfort Hotel has a beautiful beach right on its doorstep. With great food and warming whiskies, we can provide the perfect spot for a wild swimming break in Scotland. Find out more.