How we are keeping you safe
We have implemented new procedures throughout the property to ensure every aspect of our operation is safe. To ensure we have followed the guidelines we have had to make a number of changes to our operating procedures and whether you have visited us before or this is your first time staying with us, we thought it would be helpful to explain what you can expect.
Keeping you Safe
We want our visitors and guests to feel comfortable and safe when they visit us. We have implemented new procedures throughout the property to ensure every aspect of our operation is safe.
Changes we have made:
- In line with Scottish Government regulations, masks are no longer legal requirements but you are welcome to wear one if you prefer.
- If you still haven’t booked your breakfast or dinner time, please get back to us asap with your preferred time for each. We will then confirm back the closest time we were able to book you for both based on availability.
- Breakfast is served between 7:30am and 9:45am, dinner is served between 5:30pm and 8.45pm.
- A rigorous cleaning process is in place for bedrooms: all our soft furnishings (curtains, beds, headboards,chairs, carpet) are commercially fogged every 27 days which guarantees they are safe. Every hard surface (including inside drawers, hairdryer, table legs etc)are sanitised between every use. Every tea/coffee/water/comment card/tea cake(anything that anyone else could touch and cannot be sanitised) is removed after every departure and replaced from safe stock.
- Soft furnishings in public areas have been fogged.
- Toilets and high contact points in public areas are sanitised and disinfected on a regular basis.
- Check in is at 3pm. If you arrive earlier why not have lunch in the restaurant or out on the deck.
- Please hand in your key before 11am on the day of departure. If you would like to avoid reception when settling your bill, please just give us a call and feel free to leave the key in your door. Unfortunately, we are unable to offer late check outs at this time.
- Our lounges and decking area are serving hot drinks, cakes, light bites 11am-4:00pm and lunches between 12pm and 2:45pm if you arrive early or are peckish through the day.
We are Good to Go
We have been accredited the ‘Good To Go’ certificate. This is an industry standard mark designed by Visit England, in partnership with Visit Scotland, to reassure visitors that we have clear processes in place for Covid-19 and are following government guidelines on cleanliness and social distancing.
Quality in Tourism
We are pleased to confirm that, following a rigorous property inspection and review of our COVID-19 risk assessments, we have been awarded Quality in Tourism’s Safe, Clean & Legal Accreditation. This accreditation reassures guests of our high standards and reiterates our team’s strong focus on hygiene and cleanliness.