What are Cookies?
Most websites use small text files called cookies to help customise your user experience – they are stored by the browser (e.g. Safari, Google Chrome, Internet Explorer) and are used for a range of (mostly valid) purposes:
- Analysis of visitor behaviour (known as ‘analytics’)
- To personalise pages and remember visitor preferences.
- To manage shopping carts in online stores
- To track people across websites and deliver targeted advertising
1. Google Analytics – these are used by us to analyse overall visitor trends to our site.
2. Facebook – to make it easier for you to share information about our website.
3. cc_cookie_accept – to remember your cookie preferences for the next time you visit.
Specific cookies on this website
We use the following specific cookies:
__utma – used by Google Analytics
__utmb – used by Google Analytics
__utmc – used by Google Analytics
__utmz – used by Google Analytics
datr – used by Facebook
cc_cookie_accept – to remember your cookie preferences for the next time you visit.
Third Party Cookies
We use Google Analytics to monitor usage trends across this website.
You can block cookies directly from your browser, usually found under Tools / Options / Privacy. Alternatively you can learn more about it on AboutCookies.org.
You can delete cookies directly from your browser. To learn how to delete cookies visit AboutCookies.org