We are delighted to be recruiting for a Chef de Partie with good all-around experience for our newly increased capacity food operation and fast moving kitchen set up. The ideal candidate will ideally have a good steady temperament, attention to detail and an excellent teamwork ethos. It is important to us the applicant works well with other departments, especially restaurant service staff as we have an excellent nucleus of staff and wish to add to that by appointing someone who enhances what we already have in place. We use the freshest of ingredients cooked in a sympathetic and simple manner, so consistency is of the highest importance in both personality and ability, desire to have input and a proactive nature are also high on our list of requirements. Tick these boxes and you will find it a great place to work and progress, it’s a wonderful place to be.
The Essential Skills:
- Good hands, presentation and touch, seasoning on point and a tidy working practice
- A high standard of quality cooking, larder skills and fishmongery, pastry an added bonus for us
- Excellent communication and the ability to pass on their experience to younger members of staff
- Consistency in all tasks undertaken
- Have a passion and love for your job
- Punctuality and a can-do attitude
- Personal pride in appearance and in the food you produce
- Be creative, we have our 6/7 course tasting menu starting this season for up 12 covers per night (max), so lots of potential to express yourself in all sections of the kitchen
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
Hours: Five from seven days with days off being consecutive.
Rate of pay: £10.50 to 11.50 per hour, paid monthly, plus weekly tips share, meals on duty are also provided.
Job Type: seasonal from 19th April 2021 to November 2021
Great scope for personal development. 20% off food and drink. Own transport desirable due to our rural location. Great job opportunities available for a partner in any area of the operation.
How to apply:
Please send CV and covering letter to Mr Richard Young: firstname.lastname@example.org