Today, Head Chef Peter Carr is busy working on the next Table d’hôte and A la carte menus for Asknish Bay Restaurant. He will also be finalising the Gourmet Night menu for 22nd March and the Chartroom Bistro menu for the reopening at the end of March.
ABOUT LOCH MELFORT HOTEL
A unique retreat, set in 17 acres of gardens and beach on the romantic coast of Argyll in the Scottish Highlands, Loch Melfort Hotel is the perfect place to relax and unwind.
We offer a mixture of affordable luxury and comfort, with fantastic sea views and a tranquil setting, roaring log fire in our lounge and spectacular coastal scenery to explore and admire.
- Vacancy: Housekeeper
- Vacancy: Sous Chef
- A Highland day out: Things to do with the family & kids near Oban
- A minimoon experience in Scotland’s Highlands – Loch Melfort Hotel
- Meet The Artist: Caroline Plummer
- Meet The Artist: Karen Liversedge
- Meet The Artist: Lucy Jane Walsh
- Meet The Artist: Kerrien Grant
- Meet The Artist: Victoria Maxwell Macdonald
- Meet The Artist: Mairi Fleck