Combine your creative flair with a Scottish Highlands getaway in 2021. We’ve teamed up with White House Art to host guests for their exclusive Art & Design Course for 2021.
Taught by Scottish Artist, Karen Beauchamp, this professionally guided art experience consists of a 5-day programme that uses Loch Melfort Hotel’s peaceful grounds as a base. The course will make maximum use of our gardens and beach, but also includes short visits to inspiring locations around Argyll. In addition, there will be a studio space for use when attendees are not painting.
With miles of uninterrupted coastline and 17 acres of lush grounds to explore, there’s no better place to excite and inspire your artistic imagination.
The course provides full-board accommodation and includes:
- Twin and Double en-suite rooms with a sea view
- Breakfast in the Restaurant
- Buffet or picnic lunches
- Three-course evening meals in the Restaurant
- Mid Afternoon tea/coffee with homemade cake
- Hotel bar and log fires. Drinks will be charged to guests’ rooms separately
- Art tuition for six hours a day
- Discussion and talks with the group and artist
Easels, drawing boards, and a varied selection of art materials, will be provided where possible. Please bring your preferred medium, paper boards or canvas.
For full date details and to book your space on this new course, please visit www.whitehouseart.co.uk