We love to welcome guests with their four legged friends at Loch Melfort. We just ask that you follow a few rules to make sure everyone is happy and safe.
General Dog Rules at Loch Melfort
- Dogs should be supervised by an adult at all time
- Dogs should be on a lead in the hotel and under control
- 3 Barks and your out (of the restaurant)
- Dogs must only be fed in your pet-friendly bedroom or outside
- Dogs are not allowed in the children’s play park
- Please clean up after your dog
- If dining in the restaurant with your dog please ensure you make a reservation in advance
Dog Friendly Bedrooms
We do allow well behaved dogs to stay in the hotel all year round in our pet-friendly bedrooms. We offer comfortable, ground floor rooms with direct access to large grounds and plenty of options for dog walking. You will also receive dog essentials including towels and treats.
New Dog Rules for 2019
Historically, during the summer months, dogs have been able to join their owners in our Bistro after 8.30pm. Due to the popularity of our hotel with dog owners, we have come to the decision to allow dogs in the Bistro all day this Summer. Our Bistro is now open until late October 2019. From November 2019, once the Bistro has closed, dogs will be allowed to accompany you to dinner in our fine dining restaurant.
Autumn Special Offer
Why not book on to our Autumn Special Offer. From £125 per room per night (plus a small supplement for your dog) you can enjoy overnight accommodation in our best available room, a £20 per person allocation for dinner (which can be used in our dog-friendly bistro) and full Scottish breakfast. Valid from September – November 2019. Terms apply.