We love to welcome guests with their four legged friends at Loch Melfort. We just ask that you follow a few rules to make sure everyone is happy and safe.
General Dog Rules at Loch Melfort
- Dogs should be supervised by an adult at all time
- Dogs should be on a lead in the hotel and under control
- 3 Barks and your out (of the restaurant)
- Dogs must only be fed in your pet-friendly bedroom or outside
- Dogs are not allowed in the children’s play park
- Please clean up after your dog
- If dining in the restaurant with your dog please ensure you make a reservation in advance
Dog Friendly Bedrooms
We do allow well behaved dogs to stay in the hotel all year round in our pet-friendly bedrooms. We offer comfortable, ground floor rooms with direct access to large grounds and plenty of options for dog walking. You will also receive dog essentials including towels and treats.
Restaurant and Bistro
During the summer months dogs are welcome to accompany you in our Bistro. From November, once the Bistro has closed, dogs may accompany you to dinner in our fine dining restaurant.
Make a booking
Check our latest special offers here.