This March is dog friendly month at Loch Melfort Hotel and your canine companions are welcome in every part of the hotel (except the kitchen of course). For this month only you can bring your pooch to the restaurant whilst you have dinner or relax in our lounge.
General Dog Rules at Loch Melfort
We just ask that you follow our dog rules:
- Dogs should be supervised by an adult at all time
- Dogs should be on a lead in the hotel and under control
- 3 Barks and your out (of the restaurant)
- Dogs must only be fed in your pet-friendly bedroom or outside
- Dogs are not allowed in the children’s play park
- Please clean up after your dog
- If dining in the restarant with your dog please ensure you make a reservation in advance
Dog Friendly Bedrooms
We do allow well behaved dogs to stay in the hotel all year round in our pet-friendly bedrooms. We offer comfortable, ground floor rooms with direct access to large grounds and plenty of options for dog walking. You will also receive dog essentials including towels and treats.
New Dog Rules for 2019
Historically, during the summer months, dogs have been able to join their owners in our Bistro after 8.30pm. Due to the popularity of our hotel with dog owners, we have come to the decision to allow dogs in the Bistro all day this Summer. Our Bistro will open late March/early April – date to be confirmed.
Why not book on to our Spring Deal. From £125 per room per night (plus a small supplement for your dog) you can enjoy overnight accommodation in our best available room, a £20 per person allocation for dinner, a glass of wine and full Scottish breakfast. Valid until the end of April. Terms apply.