Autumn & Winter 2021 is the season to pack your bags and seek out those hidden gems closer to home. What better place to start than the lesser-explored trails around Loch Melfort Hotel; they don’t call it Argyll’s Secret Coast for nothing! For most, the remote forests and coastline of this little corner of Scotland are still to be discovered. From hidden national gardens to golden woodland walks, visitors can enjoy a West coast staycation without the usual holiday crowds.
Whilst Summer brings fresh greens and pretty florals to the Scottish landscape, no palette is more vibrant than that of a fiery coloured Autumn in the Highlands. As the sun lingers lazily in the sky, these peaceful nights are the perfect time to enjoy a light dinner on our heated decking, before taking a relaxed stroll to the beach to watch the final rays sink slowly into the horizon.
Look out for curious seals and spikey sea urchins as you ramble across the unspoiled shores of our grounds (and be sure to give our cheeky Highland cows and goats a scratch as you retire for the evening).
As the cooler days set in, the warm lodge rooms, traditional log fires, and uninterrupted island views of Loch Melfort Hotel are a welcome reward for visitors who chose to make their memories investigating the secret spots of Argyll.
Our fully flexible Autumn and Winter Offer is £160 per room in October 2021 and £148 per room in November 2021.
• Overnight en-suite accommodation in our best available room at time of booking (excluding Suites and Cosy Rooms)
• £20 per person per night dinner allowance for our award-winning Restaurant (booking is required)
• Full, locally sourced, Scottish breakfast
• No extra charge if you would like to bring your dog. Find out more about our Dog Friendly Rooms.
• Flexible Cancellation policy (see terms and conditions below)
• Additional children’s rate of only £15 per child including breakfast, and extra fold out bed in your room
Terms and Conditions:
Cancellation can be made up until 10am on the day of arrival, at which point charge for full stay will be taken. Rates quoted above are based on two adults sharing a room and include VAT. Offer is subject to availability. Additional children offer only suitable for children aged 2-12. All rooms available at the same price and will be allocated on a first come, first served booking basis. Suites and Cosy Rooms excluded. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.