Whisky Trail Package
Stay for two nights from £210 per person with 2 nights DBB, based on two sharing a classic Cedar Wing room.
Entrance to all trail distilleries (up to 2 on Islay) are included in the package price.
This package is only available by booking direct with the hotel. Call us on 0843 886 0233 to book or complete our online booking enquiry form:
Argyll is famous for its world-renowned whisky distilleries and our Whisky Trail Package is the perfect way to discover local distilleries in comfort.
- You will spend two nights at Loch Melfort, with the level of comfort and service we know how to distil to perfection.
- Part of your package includes dinner in our 2AA Rosette Asknish Bay Restaurant on your first night, sampling the delights of local Argyll produce.
- Dinner on the second night will be in the friendly Chartroom Bistro
- The trail will take you to Oban and Mull on Day 1, and Jura and Islay on Day 2, taking around 10 distilleries.
- Alternatively, the tours can take place in Fort William instead of Mull on Day 1, and Campbeltown instead of Islay on Day 2.
- We will organise all trips on your behalf and can offer some suggestions for onward accommodation.