Our Commitment to your Privacy
Our Commitment To Data Security
To prevent unauthorised access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How We Use Your Information
- We use the information you provide about yourself when contacting us or making an enquiry, for example, via e-mail, newsletter signup or by using our online enquiry form. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent we deem necessary to complete that enquiry.
- We use return email addresses to answer the email we receive. Such addresses are not used for any other purpose and are not shared with outside parties.
- We never use or share the personally identifiable information provided to us via the Loch Melfort Hotel website in ways unrelated to the ones described above without also providing you with an opportunity to opt-out or otherwise prohibit such unrelated uses.
- E-mails may be sent to inform you of news about services or offers by Loch Melfort Hotel.
- You can register with our website if you would like to receive our email newsletter about special offers and deals.
- If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
Google Analytics Advertising Features
The Loch Melfort Hotel website employs Google Analytics Advertising Features to view demographics and interests data. Visitors to the Loch Melfort Hotel website can opt out of Google Analytics Advertising Features, including through Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps or any other available means. You can also opt out via the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on.